-
January 14th, 2004, 07:45 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Im thinking about buy myself a copy. Its bloody rare, and extortionately priced (in the ?60 area - thats on par with Xenogears).
They come and go online, usually second hand...question is, ive heard good things about the game, but has anyone played it, and could they give me a non-gamefaqs explanation of why its good (or bad)?
-
January 14th, 2004, 09:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Never played it.
Try Half.com for it, I got CT SNES cart there for 25 bucks.
-
January 14th, 2004, 09:43 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Hehe, thats exactly where i found it. They sell it for $60+, however, even the best condition copies (in the $99 area) have some small scratches...so its expensive.
Anyone else played it? And is it worth 100 dollars?
-
January 14th, 2004, 10:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Oh, just get the 60 bucks one then, not that bad (dunno the conversion rate thing, but most new games are 50 bucks in US, so 60 isn't a big deal)
-
January 14th, 2004, 10:17 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
No instructions though...and scratches. I want a prime condition copy so i can sell it for billions when im older, lol.
-
January 14th, 2004, 10:20 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I played it, but never bothered to finish it. Its decent, but not worth that much money. There r many better games of similar genre out there.
-
January 14th, 2004, 11:41 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
Ahaaa, thanks. I might not bother then.
Well, while we're on the topic of money and games, whats the most expensive game youve come across online? For me its gotta be...[ame="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/offering/list/-/B00001X50L/all/ref=dp_pb_a/103-5646623-7647820"]Suikoden II[/ame]
-
January 15th, 2004, 12:32 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I dont buy games online, so I dont know. The most expensive games I bought was FFVII at $130 and SRTAlphaDC at $100. Sakura Taisen was $190, but its a limited edition, with calendars, toys, etc, and Sakura Taisen 1, 2, 3, n 4.
-
January 15th, 2004, 10:49 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Ohhh coool... I wish I knew Japanese [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
January 15th, 2004, 08:11 PM
#10
Inactive Member
For Sakura Taisen? You dont have to. Kayama, which is his aka, wrote an almost complete Sakura Taisen translation guide.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks